What is UberConference?
UberConference it’s a free video conferencing tool that, unlike other similar solutions, does not require downloading a software or meeting pins to join. Easy peasy.
This modern video conferencing tool offers powerful call controls, seamless screen sharing, and HD calls and video through their rich interface, that makes it very easy to do things like muting a noisy participant, record a call for re-watching it later, add a new caller while in the middle of a conference or share all-kind of files with the attendees during a call.
UberConference is owned by DialPad, a voice intelligence company with its home office in San Francisco. This is probably why UberConference offers many exclusive features that are amazing to keep your business video conferences efficient, professional, and why not, fun.
Some of our favourite features are:
- Screen-Share: need to share some visuals with your team during a call? Not a problem. By just clicking a button, you’ll be able to share your screen with the call attendees.
- HD video calls: we know that being in separate places is not the same as being in the same room… but having HD video to see your colleagues certainly help.
- Voice intelligence: need a transcript of your call? It's your lucky day! UberConference can do this automatically for you, saving time and ensuring that you don't miss a single detail from the conversation. Forget about having a notepad full of messy notes in your next call.
- Custom hold music: you can set up personalized music for making the waiting of those colleagues who are always late, a little bit more enjoyable.
- Dialpad: this is probably the most innovative feature from UberConference. This solution is so easy to use, that you don't even have to worry about remembering to join the call, you can choose for UberConference to call you (or any other participants) directly.International calling: no matter where your colleagues, clients or even friends are based. With UberConference you can dial in from over 50 countries all around the world.
Our favourite UberConference tutorial
Want to give a try to UberConference? This video can help you set up your video conference with them, using their free plan.
How to use UberConference for free
UberConference offers its users a free plan as long as the video conferences follow these conditions:
- Calls are up to 10 participants
- All calls require a PIN
To increase the number of participants per call for this remote work tool, get rid of the PIN or to have international access for your calls, you would need to upgrade to one of Uber’s Conference paid plans.
Want to learn more? Start using UberConference now or learn about other Video Conferencing tools that can help boost your business productivity: