What is GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting provides a fast, easy and reliable professional online meeting solution to help architects have by hand anything they need to work and collaborate when working remotely, or if they are all based in different locations. This multi-platform HD video conferencing tool for remote teams, is ideal for small and medium businesses.
GoToMeeting has a long list of features that make of it a great alternative for video meetings. The most popular features are:
- Unlimited meeting recording and transcription: you can easily record and save the meetings so those who missed the meeting can watch it at a later stage thanks to their cloud recording. They also offer a transcription feature that takes notes during the meeting.
- Personal meeting room: you can create a unique link for a meeting that never changes, which means that preparing and attending recurring meetings is slightly easier. This is a great remote collaboration feature.
- Mobile conferencing: on the go? Don´t worry, you still can create and host your meetings from mobile devices with GoToMeeting.
- Conference room equipment: they can help you turn your meeting rooms into real video conferencing hubs. (This is offered by their solution “GoToRoom”).
- Screen sharing: share your screen from any device with the meeting participants in case you want to present slides or share some audiovisual content.
- “Call me”: GoToMeeting will automatically call participants so they can easily join just by answering a phone call. No pins or codes required.
- Voice commands: just ask SIRI to get you into the meeting. She will do it in a heartbeat. Webinar hosting and planning: thanks to their solution “GoToWebinar” you'd be able to create incredible set ups for your online webinars.
Our favourite GoToMeeting tutorial
GoToMeeting is a remote work tool that is extremely easy to use. This is why in this case, we thought it would be best to show how to use one of their star features rather than a general tutorial: the webinar creation. Have a look at this video and learn how to master the art of webinar hosting, and start putting you and your company out there by sharing your knowledge and experience.
How to use GoToMeeting for free
Go To Meeting does not have a fully-free plan with limited features, but offers a 14-day-trial for free. You can sign up for it here.
If after the trial you want to continue using this video conferencing tool within your firm, you will need to explore one of their paid plans. You can customize the plan and select only the add-ons you really need for your business.
Want to learn more? Start using GoToMeeting now or learn about other video conferencing tools that can help boost your business productivity: