What is Chanty?
Chanty is a simple, intuitive and fast team chat alternative that can help boost communication and productivity within your architecture firm.
It is so easy to use that even if you don't have a lot of experience with technology, you'd still be able to make the most of it no training or further guidance.
Chanty is a recent addition to the competitive lineup of chat tools for business, going up against giants like Microsoft Teams and Slack, but this tool for remote teams offers some amazing features (including unlimited message history) and various tools designed to keep business teams productive:
- Teambook: Chanty saves all your conversations, pinned messages, and content you share in a single, neatly-organized hub called Teambook.
- Control your team space: With Chanty you can easily manage who joins which chat, suspend members who are no longer part of the team, archive old conversations… This will help you ensure that all chats are relevant to the business.
- Jump on a call: Call or even leave a voice message if the person you’re calling isn’t available.
- Connect to other apps: Link your Chanty to 3rd party apps such as Trello, Dropbox, Google Drive and many other remote work tools in order to free up time spent switching between multiple apps.
- Create tasks: You can easily create tasks and assign them to team members. It’s even possible to create a Kanban board to track your projects by applying the scrum methodology.
Our favourite Chanty tutorial
You may have everything you need to know to get started with Chanty at this point, but if you still want to learn more, take a look at this video and start chatting with your team!
How to use Chanty for free
Chanty can be used for free if you have a small team of up to 10 members. Its free plan includes lots of great features:
- Unlimited public and private conversations
- Searchable history
- One-to-one audio calls
- Voice messages
- Up to 20GB of storage per team
However, if your team is bigger or you need additional features from this collaboration tool, you can explore Chanty’s paid plans.
Want to learn more? Start using Chanty now or learn about other Team Chat tools that can help boost your business productivity: